The Buda Health Center was voted „Best Private Clinic 2016!”
This is the third year that this competition was organized by the biggest online health magazine with the purpose of helping patients navigate among the many private healthcare clinics and diagnostic centers by providing relevant information for their decision process.
The six-member jury awarded a total of 8 prizes at the award ceremony, based on more than 18,000 votes sent in to www.hazipatika.com on more than 500 private institutions.
The Main Prize is a true recognition by the Jury and the Public of the high level of professionalism and service that we provide our patients.
The six-member jury consisted of:
- Prof. Zoltán Kaló, Director of Eötvös Lóránd University Master Programme in Health Policy, Planning and Financing,
- Péter Torzsa, PhD., Associate Professor
- Antónia Erős, founder of Egy Csepp Figyelem Foundation
- Pál Győrfi, Communications and PR Director of the National Ambulance Service
- Péter Zöldi, Economist, Healthcare Manager, Director of weborvos.hu, Manager of Orvosok Lapja,
- Hajnal Kulcsár, Chief Editor of HáziPatika.com, member of the Central Digitális Média Kft. team.
The Awards Ceremony took place on June, 6, 2016 in the Vörösmarty Room of the Hungarian Academy of Science.
This award belongs to everyone working at the Buda Health Center as another positive feedback of the consistent work of the years past.
We thank the Jury and the Public for their votes. The award strengthens our resolve to continue improving our services in order to increase our patients’ satisfaction.